Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Night Out With The Family...

Mack has been counting down the days until Toy Story came to the Theatres in 3D...The day finally came...Popcorn, Icee Drinks, Cotton Candy, Cokes, 4 trips to the potty! We only made it through Toy Story 1, but it was well worth it. We got to see the trailer for Toy Story 3 where Andy goes to College (Mack is so excited that Andy is going to be with Uncle Parker at College...) We had so much fun that Mack was sick all night from all of the junk he ate!!!!Good Times!!!

Sweet Shades!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just saw that this double feature was coming out. Fun! Movies are the best!

Amy said...

Just took my kids there today! they loved it too! Didn't see the trailer for #3. Must have left too soon!

Ash said...

Shan no way! I need to take the boys. Do you want to go again? We need to play sometime and get the boys together. How are you? Are these your new fam pics from this year? They are always amazing. Tell me how you did your Christmas card from last year. I want mine to be like that this year!! Call me sometime. Ash