Monday, October 19, 2009

California Trip...

Get this kid a sponsor...He's 3 and wakeboarding!!!He was asking for a couple days if he could wakeboard and finally Grandpa let him try. We had no idea he would actually follow through and to top it get up and actually wakeboard. I was so proud, but Grandpa was Beaming... Hit it!!!!

Getting Up...
" I'm really doing it"...
Stud Muffin...
"Mom I did it, did you see?"
This is the place it all went down. Parker, Az our family's getaway since I was a baby!

Loving Life...
Walter...1st boat ride.
He had so much fun, River Rat.
My Dad skiing...
Mack and Maga dancing in the boat...
Cruisin!
Too much fun!
Mack and G-pa
Pirate's Cove...so fun...
Buddies...
Walter loved it too. he ran laps on the beach...hilarious!
The 3 Utards. Yes we brought our Utah tans with us...

Wedding time is almost here...

My Sister Morgan is getting married in May and we hosted a little 80's Tea Party before dress fittings to kick of the Big Day. It was hilarious. We dressed up, had a little lunch, and laughed a lot! The Beautiful Bride (in the crown I made her).
Me with what I'll look like when I'm 90...
The Bride, mother of the Bride, and Bridesmaids minus a few.

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What a fun trip. Love the pics of Mack wakeboarding! Walter looked so cute running on the beach. The party for Morgan looked like fun too. The dresses were awesome!

Jillian said...

I seriously am in awe of your child. Could he please spend some time with avery and teach her how to not be terrified of everything? He is a stud. Glad you had a good trip!!

McGuire's said...

Wakeboarding!!! What a brave little boy. Those pictures are so cute. and your party looked awesome! Emily

Bri said...

Yeah, I have to agree...the wakeboarding is pretty impressive!! Cute pup too. :)

k8shoe said...

Those are some fab "prom dresses"! Everyone looks great! Looks like a fun trip!