Sunday, August 9, 2009

You Know Your A Redneck If...

You live 10 minutes from the mouth of American Fork Canyon and fish on Silver Lake... A quad and a motorcycle are your means of transportation...

You ride shirtless...
Your 3 year old gets a ticket from the Forest Service for wearing the wrong type of helmet...
So you go to Cabela's and purchase him a real motorcyle helmet...
You fish more than 1 day in the week...
Your 3 year old can reel in his own trout...
You swim in a freezin lake...
You pee in the rocks...
Fish in your undies...
And shirtless...

Even the girls fish...
You actually keep the fish and BBQ them...
And 4 generations fish together... It was so awesome to see Mack fish with my Grandpa Warren, it reminded me so much of when I was a kid. I have so many fun memories of fishing!!!
And you actually go 4 wheeling in your HUMMER!!!


Needless to say we are REDNECKS!!! We had a great week with my family up the Canyon.

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Gotta love it. My favorite is Mack fishing in his undies! I can't wait for Garrett to take Tanner fishing!

Jillian said...

wow, these are awesome pictures! I've never even been fishing, dang it! I need to go. You look beautiful as always!

Leslie said...

That is awesome! I love the helmet part it sounds like something I would do, but fishing can't be beat.

Bri said...

Cute pics!

k8shoe said...

Oh my...I LOVE the picture of Mack fishing in his undies. So funny!