Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Here!!! MLS Here We Come!!!

Soccer Season is here and Mack is so excited. To tell you the truth I don't know who is more thrilled him or I. He had his 1st Soccer Camp this past week and really loved it. It was so much fun to watch. And yes I was the only parent there all week to watch my kid...Taking photos, cheering on the side line with Blue Gatorade in hand...I know I'm a little much, but I have been waiting for this day for a long time! He was so excited to have a Coach and to wear all of his gear. He must be my child because he had to have a Soccer Bag to keep all of his things in and has been walking around the house with it on waiting to go to practice. So #1 he would rather showboat during running drills than be the fastest one to the line #2 Need to work on not using our hands #3 Not every turn is "our turn" #4 Learned the kid actually has some skills!!!! So the season starts in a week and we will keep you updated... Mack Man

Dribbling with Coach Tony

Stopping the ball before he scores

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Mack looks like he is having a great time playing! Can't wait to hear more stories about his season!

Tara Hoppie said...

I love going to all my kids practices and games too. I think it is as fun for me as it is for them! Way to go Mack!