Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mack's Preschool Party N Halloween Feast...

We were so excited to have Maga and Grandpa come stay with us this weekend. It was filled with Fowers Fun and lots of events. It started with Mack's school party and performance. And as if that wasn't enough fun we hosted a Halloween Feast. We had a blast...we ate scary food, played games, and crafted, but most of all spent time with good friends. Thanks to everyone that came and brought incredible goodies. I think I had more fun than Mack!!!! The Witchy Pirate and Captain Hook
Captain Hook getting ready for school
With Grandpa
My Mom and I
His Halloween Song and Dance
Swinging at recess
Sitting so well with his friends




The Big Halloween Feast...

The table before the kiddos arrived

Some of the scary goodies

(I wish I would have taken pictures of everything the Mom's came up with incredible stuff!)
Some decorations around the house
Spooky Candy Jars
Skeletons
Blocks we made
Skull Hands
Party Favors
Crafting
Some of the Kiddos
Belle and Captain Hook
Belle 2 and Captain Hook
Superman
Belle 1
Big Bird
Belle 2
Mack with his girls...The Barbie Witch and Pirate Princess


We had so much fun and definately started a new tradition!!!!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

so much fun! thanks so so much. I had a great time too:) oh and that last picture with andie, mack, emma...LOVE it!