Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Night Out With Keith...

For my Birthday and Anniversary gift this year Brandon gave me front row tickets to Keith Urban. Yes the wait from July to September was difficult, but well worth it. We had a magical night. We felt like Rock stars and like we were part of the show. We actually were...When he played "Making Memories of Us" (which happens to be our song)they asked if they could film a shot of Brandon and I kissing for the Jumbo tron. It was amazing... a girl next to us got it all on camera, so hopefully she will pull through and e-mail it to us. We sang, we danced, we had a great time.Brandon gave Keith bones a couple times, I touched his legs, but best of all after the concert when i was yelling, "Keith, I love you...sign my shirt" he held my hand and said, Sweetie I don't have a pen!" Yes is was incredible that he held my hand, but just my luck that I didn't have a stinking pen!!!! Needless to say it was a night to remember....Thanks Babe!!! Brandon and I

Me and my truck...
Keith and I...
The Man...Keith Urban
Working It...
Butt shot...
Us at the show...
His guitarist who gave me his guitar pic with his teeth and yes I carry it around my neck on a Keith Urban necklace. I know die hard fan!
Love this picture...
Amazing...
Jam Session...

"Sweet Thing"

We love you Keith!!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I am glad you had fun, you really make me laugh. You really need a copy of the kissing footage, if only to gross out Mack in a few years.

Mackay Family said...

I am still so jealous that you got to go! Lucky that you were on video...hopefully that girl really sends it to you. You looked so cute that night!

Leslie said...

I still can't believe you were that close. Loved the new posts.

Sarah said...

WOW! how fun. You are a die hard fan!!