Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cabo San Lucas

Well another great Cabo Vacation for the Fowers Family. We spent a week with my family at the Pueblo Bonita on the beach of Cabo San Lucas. We had a great time...sun,swimming,family, and fun!!! Our Family

The Pueblo Bonita

Mack Man
The Beach

Shoreline
Costa Azul
Little Man
Mack at the Gigglin Marlin
The Arch
Birdie


Mack and B at the hotel
Us...
The Boys
The Fish

Lovin It...


True Love

Rambo!!!

Feeding the fish
Mack and Mom
The Boys

The Girls
Mack and his Buddies

Brandon and I

Mack and his Harley

Our Jeep....we want one!!!

Spider Man

Mack- His Swim Team pic!
Brandon and his band...
Brandon and I
Too cool


Mack and G-pa

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! Mack is such a little stud. I love the pic of him with his sunglasses on!

k8shoe said...

How fun! I would pay good money to see Brandon and "his band" playing. Cute pictures of Mack and Shannon you look beautiful (as always)!