Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Break in CA

Mack and I took some much needed time away from the snow and headed to the beach. Poor Brandon was working at home the whole week and couldn't join us... Sorry Babe, but we had a blast. The weather was incredible we seriously spent everyday in the sun. We went to the beach (a few times), went out on the boat in Long Beach, swam in Auntie and Uncle B's pool, played with the dogs, and spent a relaxing weekend in Palm Springs (Thanks again Dad). It was such a fun week. It was not only nice to be in the sun, it was great to spend time with my Family. I know that I get to enjoy the best of Both worlds living in Utah and frequenting CA so often, but every know and then I get a little homesick and miss my family . So this trip was just what I needed. Thanks for all the fun!

1 comments:

maga said...

Seeing those pics makes us miss you all so much. We had such an amazing time. Hey, where's the pics of Mac in his Laker's jersey?
Maga