Saturday, July 26, 2008

To My Sweet Wife

This Blog thing is way out of my league, but I had to invade Shannon's space to let her know how much she means to me. This week we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, and Shannon turned a VERY young 28 on the 22ND of July. Shan, you are an incredible mom to our wonderful little mischief maker. And you are an equally amazing wife. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You make me better in every way. I would be absolutely nothing and completely lost without you. Thank you for putting up with all my flaws and for loving me and Mack the way you do each and every day. I love you baby girl.

Brandon

6 comments:

Riley's 2008 said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! 6 years is awesome. I must say Shan, Bru won major brownie points. That was so thoughtful!!!! You guys are a darling couple. We love you all. Oh by the way, TJ thinks you are a kissing butt bru. It's too bad he couldn't think of something this thoughtful. You beat him too it. Love the gang!

Summer said...

aaawwwwhhh. that's so sweet. Happy anniversary, and Happy Birthday Shannon! I hope you had a good one, and that Brandon's been pampering you :)

k8shoe said...

Good job Brandon!

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!

Jillian said...

HURRAY!! That was so cute Brand! Happy Anniversary and Birthday Shannon! We still need to get together for your birthday since you were out of town!

Amy said...

Happy anniversary guys and happy late birthday Shannon! What a cute hubby you have. That was a sweet tribute to you. You are such a cute mom, Shannon!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

What a sweet post! This is your cousin, Brenda. I found your blog off of Katies. Your blog is awesome!