Monday, June 23, 2008

Mack's Two!!!

Happy Birthday Mack. I can't believe you are two! You are such a crazy kid, and you make me crazy, but you also make me the happiest I've ever been. I strive each day to be the best Mom I can be for you. You deserve the best! Mack you are so smart and funny.You brighten the room and have brought so much joy to our family. This day is for you-and here are some pics from your party. Kids, Cake, and slides. All of your favorite things. I'm glad you had a blast.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Really cute slide show! Happy Birthday Mack!--Leslie

Riley's 2008 said...

Hey guys, What a party! I am so mad we couldn't be there. We want to plan a BBQ soon. We have a gift for Mack and would love to see you guys. It looks like he had a blast. And Lake Havasu looks awesome too. Shannon & Bru you two look way too good! Nice tans, awesome shades, we wish we could be there. We will get together soon & hang out. The kids would love to see Mack. I can't beleive he is 2. Were did the time go. Anyway he is adorable. Love you, TJ & Tal

Summer said...

happy birthday mack! that party was so much fun, thanks guys!
I love the cupcake goatee Mack is sporting in those pics :)

k8shoe said...

The party was lots of fun! Happy Birthday Mack!

The Eberhardts said...

i can't believe he's 2? where does the time go? we are in the throws of planning kate's first. holy cow! love the cupcakes!

rk said...

Thanks for the great party, Mack! You are a fabulous host! We are so glad we got to be there and celebrate the big day--thanks a bunch, Shannon and Brandon!

Ash said...

Happy Birthday Mack! We are so said we missed the party. Jaden had his two year old birthday party there too. So fun Shan. Thanks for the invite. I hope you got my message. Let's play! I need a ride in the HUMMER! How did the boutique go? I bet great. You and Linda make a great team.